- presents the plan put in place in the event of an incident involving multiple casualties within the territory of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, its objectives and stakeholders, as well as the management bodies involved;
- presents the situations which could trigger the plan;
- provides the two specific cases which lead to the activation of the Crisis Cell;
- provides a comprehensible overview of how the emergency response is coordinated;
- provides information on the possibilities of international cooperation and assistance in an emergency situation;
- addresses the policies for informing and communicating with the public.